You know those days when you can't do anything right?
Yeah. It's been one of those days.
And in the middle of it, the Father puts His huge loving arms around me and whispers, "My child, I love you. Give up the frustration, learn from your mistakes, and trust Me for the outcome."
And my weak human heart cries, "Oh Father...why? Why do I make mistakes? Why do I have days like this?"
To which He still more lovingly replies, "Because you're human, and I'm in charge. Trust Me."
And so, with trust and forgiveness and love and a few hugs, all is right with the world...except that the day is not yet over.
2 comments:
hey you!! glad to see ya on the blogosphere again (: darts <3
Thank you for writing this , Rebekah <3 . Just yesterday I had to go through a lot of stuff . . && :( . Yeah :\ . But this was a great encouragement :) . Thanks :)
Post a Comment